So, Teenage Nomad made my day today, and nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! It definitely was an honor for me since I absolutely love her blog as well! It came during the middle of a rough couple of days, so I truly appreciate it! If you haven’t seen it yet, you should definitely go check it out. I promise you’ll love it as well!
•Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog.
•List the rules.
•Display the award on your post of the award.
•List seven facts about yourself.
•Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them
Seven Facts about Me….
- I’m a Junior in college.
- I’m obsessed with Owls!
- I’m a Disney fanatic (shocker….haha)
- I used to have four pet ducks (Jelly Bean, Quacker Jack, Tiddlywink, and Jellybelly).
- I’ve always wanted a pet Cockatoo.
- I’ve never been out of the U.S., but I desperately want to. Actually I just got my passport, so hopefully it won’t be too much longer!
- I did gymnastics for 11 years and miss it terribly.
Thanks again for the nomination!